Today I’m sharing one of my all time favorite little healthy treats! All you need is one bowl, and a handful of pantry ingredients and you’ve got yourself the perfect healthy snack/dessert/breakfast. I eat these as a mid morning snack with my second cup of coffee to hold me over till lunch, or in the evening with a cup of tea – perfect for a rainy spring afternoon.
Did I mention you could eat these straight them out of the freezer? Perfect for those emergency cravings! These are a staple at my house…and they might be for you too.
Oatmeal Cookie Bites
Yields 20 1-inch Cookie Balls
- 1 Large Banana Mashed
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Trail Mix (I used one with golden raisins and nuts)
- 1/2 Cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Granulated Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a cookie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl mash the banana with a fork and then incorporate the rest of the ingredients until you form your dough.
- Using a cookie scoop or 2 teaspoons form your 1- inch balls.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until the tops get nice and golden.
- Cool completely then store them in an airtight container or freezer bag. I store them in a mason jar!
*These cookies would need to be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or in the freezer for up to 2 months – if they last that long ;).