This Salad screams summer to me! It’s so fresh, and full of all the healthy macronutrients to keep you full. I love the creaminess of the hummus, and avocado. It really doesn’t need extra dressing! The apple cider vinegar gives it the perfect zesty-ness that it needs as well.
You can also incorporate this salad into your weekly meal prep. It’s SO GOOD!
Creamy Spinach Salad
Recipe: Yields 1 Big Salad or 2 Side Salads
For the Salad-
- 4 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Chopped Avocado
- 2 Tablespoons Hummus
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 oz. Chopped Grilled Chicken Breast (about 1 Cup)
- 1 Tablespoons Nut and Raisin Trail Mix
- 1 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- Simply assemble all of the ingredients on top of the spinach and drizzle the apple cider vinegar on top. Toss until everything is completely creamy and tossed together.
Hope you enjoy this recipe!